We believe in supporting the non-profits in our community, and love to offer support for your non-profit fundraising efforts. Please know that we do receive quite a few donation requests each year. We allocate a certain amount of cider to be donated each quarter. The earlier you submit your request, and the more complete your application is, the more likely we will be able to donate. Thank you!
To request a donation, please send an email to us and include ALL of the following information:
- Name of organization
- Mailing address
- Contact person
- Phone number
- Non-profit tax ID
- Provide a brief summary of the mission for your organization.
- Describe the event for which you are requesting a donation? Attach a copy of your Special Occasion License from the WSLCB (required).
- What is the date and location of the event?
- Please provide the number people you expect to attended your event.
- Describe your requested donation. (e.g. Cider to be served to guests with their dinner, a gift certificate to visit the tasting room, bottled cider to be part of an auction, etc.)
- Does your organization have any connection to the community on Vashon Island?
- Anything else we should know?