Dragon’s Head Cider Production Crew Member
Dragon’s Head Cider is seeking a new member for their production crew for the harvest and pressing season this fall. We are a farm and a cider producer, focused on making high quality cider and perry. As a member of our small production crew, you would have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the cider making process from apple to bottle.
Tasks will include assisting with:
- Harvest from our 8 acre apple and pear orchard
- Pressing apples and pears – operating our press line in conjunction with another crew member
- Cleaning tanks and equipment
- Bottling cider – filling, capping, pasteurizing and labeling bottles
- Cleaning and filling kegs
- Packing orders for distributors and shipments
- Cleaning and more cleaning
- Must be able to lift 50lbs comfortably
- Must be willing to work outside year round
- This is a part time position, 3 days per week
- There is the possibility of working with another beverage producer on Vashon up to 2 more days each week – this can be discussed if you are selected for an interview
The ideal candidate is someone that works efficiently with manual labor tasks, is detail oriented, follows instructions, and learns quickly.
This position also presents the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the way cider and perry is made at Dragon’s Head Cider. The ideal candidate has an interest in learning the cider making philosophy of Dragon’s Head Cider.
Please send resume, references, and a letter of interest to email@example.com.